we Americans act really cocky and assholey about freedom to hide the fact that our government is crumbling and nobody is actually free so please give us this one day to be annoying about it
Kinda feel bad for poor Americans now. A bit like the asshole kid who you realise is only acting like that cuz their parents are cruel and neglectful.
That’s painfully accurate.
Bravely Second screens, art ⊟
Few items we’ve learned about the game recently:
- Sales for Bravely Default (including the original version released in Japan), crossed one million units, 600,000 of those from the West
- Supercell’s ryo will provide new music for Bravely Second instead of Default's original composer Revo
- Producers Tomoya Asano and Shinji Takahashi, aided by Souki Tsukishima, will take over writing duties from Naotaka Hayashi
- Classes shown so far: Valkyrie, Performer, Red Mage, and Time Mage
- One of the cities featured in the game, Guatelatio (shown above), serves as the Crystal Orthodoxy’s headquarters, and “sits at the entrance to the highway that leads to the Temple of Earth and the Holy Land,” according to details from the official site translated by Gematsu
"Turn left. You monster."
“Oh, you missed your turn. That’s alright. It’s not like I gave you an advanced warning or anything. Oh wait. I did. Three of them.”
“Now I have to recalculate the entire route. Again. By myself.”
“Congratulations. You’ve gotten us so lost even I don’t know where we are.” *slow clap*